He Online Late At Night, Or someone you’re dating, perhaps? Wondering why he’s up, if there’s someone else, and if there’s anything to worry about? Then fear not, as in this post – we’re going to break it all down. Why is he online late at night? We’ll soon work it out…
So let’s get into it. What could be the reasons why he is online late at night? Well, let’s get the most common, automatic assumptions out the way…
- He could be speaking to other girls.
- Or catching up on the messages of other girls he was Lovinga speaking to earlier in the day.
- There therefore COULD be someone else “on the scene.”
Remember, there are all “could’s”. It’s dangerous to jump to conclusions and run with it. See, other – more than valid and viable – reasons are:
- He might not be able to sleep and so he’s scrolling through social media.
- He might not be able to sleep and so he’s clicked on social media by accident or out of habit.
- Maybe he popped on because he couldn’t sleep, just to mindlessly view a notification. (It doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s been sitting online for a while – unless you’re awake too and can see it of course.) But that leads me onto my next point as you have to bare in mind the fact…
- Social media is not already reliable. It could say he’s still online when he might have only clicked on it, and so it’s inaccurately saying he’s “active” when he’s not.
- He could even have been hacked. (This is a long shot, but it does occasionally happen!) Someone else could be on his account, not him.
Now I know what you’re thinking – but the last reason is so far-fetched. As if that would happen! However, your assumption that there’s anything to worry about could be far-fetched. There could be very little chance of that being the case at all. I mean, let me ask you something.
Where Is This Worrying Coming From?
Why are you obsessing over your boyfriend or the guy you’re seeing? Is it because:
- You’ve seen something that’s led to this worrying. Maybe it’s messages from others, or he’s being secretive over his phone, so you’re starting to add things up and – rightly or wrongly – getting concerned.
- There’s trust issues that stem from him. He’s let you down before, in other ways, with the same / other people, and so now you’re suspicious and assuming the worst.
- There’s trust issues that are within you. You’ve been hurt before and so you’re scared of being hurt again. He’s not necessarily done anything wrong, but you’re waiting for something “bad” to happen, and so always seem to be on edge.
- Now let’s just pause here for a moment, because if it’s the latter (and I’m saying this in the nicest possible way), it’s probably time you address these trust issues. Address them now.
- Obsessing over small things like this isn’t healthy. It also doesn’t make you happy. And if you’re not careful, it will damage your relationship. So do the things you need to do to work through them so that it stops ruling your life.
- If your boyfriend / the guy you’re seeing has given you no real reason to be concerned, don’t allow yourself to live these fears before they’ve even happened because they probably won’t happen at all! Agreed? Okay, then let’s continue…
- See it’s important to understand where the worrying is coming from, and why it’s bothering you that he is online late at night, because this will help us to determine the validity of the concern, Lovinga.Com and how to address it…
What Are You Scared Of? – He Online Late At Night
Ultimately, it’s not the fact that he’s online late at night that’s bothering you. It’s what it means or what it could mean. This is closely tied into where your worrying is coming from. So let’s build on it further.
- Are you scared that there’s someone else? Scared that he’s cheating?
- Are there other people that you know he’s close with? People that he says are “just friends” but you feel threatened or suspicious and think there may be something more there?
RELATED ARTICLE: 7 Tips for How to Adjust to Married Life | Amolatin Scams
Do you think he’s losing interest in you if he can constantly talk to others, but seems to be drifting from you? Or maybe he’s no different to you, but you’re just scared of it coming to that? You’re constantly looking out for other “threats”?